- Mike completed the 2015-2016 National Tour of
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
” …fittingly spectacular “Be Our Guest,” complete with dancing forks, plates and an acrobatic carpet (expertly executed in a brief but memorable appearance by Mike Baskowski” – Houston Chronicle
“Beauty’s signature tune, “Be Our Guest.” delivers much color and energy, including an impeccable array of excitement by Mike Baskowski as the back-flipping Carpet” – Nashville parent magazine
“Mike Baskowski offers some impressive acrobatic emphasis as a flying doormat.” – DCMetro
- APRIL 8th 2015 – Mike will be a featured singer at the Amazing Things Arts Centers “Amazing Things Cabaret” as part of the Boston Associations of Cabaret Artists
- DECEMBER 2014 – Coach Mikes Level 1 Gymnastic team wins GOLD at the New England Classic Gymnastics Competition in Massachusetts
- NOVEMBER 2014 – Mike will be spending this Holiday season in Rhode Island performing in Ocean State Theatre Company’s production of “Meet Me in St. Louis” Directed and Choreographed by Gary John La Rosa For Tickets: http://www.oceanstatetheatre.org/tickets/meet-me-in-st-louis/
- JUNE, JULY, AUG 2014 – Mike will be performing in two productions at the Reagle Music Theatre of Greater Boston. “Me and My Girl” beginning in June and “Singin’ in the Rain” beginning at the end of July. For Tickets :http://www.reaglemusictheatre.com
- APRIL 2014 – Mike is Choreographing the Brimmer and May School’s Production of “Grease”
- MARCH 2014 – Mike can be seen in “The Producers” at The Palace theatre in Manchester, NH. Directed and Choreographed by Carl Rajotte
- NOV. 2013 – FEB. 2014 – Mike is currently residing in NYC teaching private tap lessons, Coaching gymnastics, auditioning, and taking in all the city has to offer!
- JULY 2013 – Mike will be in New Jersey rehearsing a 5 month sit don of “Grease” Playing at the El Dordado Hotel and Casino in Reno, NV. Mike is playing the role of the lovable nerd “Eugene”
- MAY 2013 – Mike graduates from the Hartt School, Suma Cum Laude, with a BFA in Music Theatre!
- MARCH 2013 – Mike performs with the Hartford Symphony Orchestra at the Bushnell Center for the Arts as part of the Celebrations of 50 Years of Goodspeed Musicals
- JANUARY 2013 – Mike will be spending 2 weeks at the Goodspeed festival of new artists working with David Hein and Irene Sankoff on their new Musical “Come from Away” http://www.goodspeed.org/pages/festival-of-=new-artists-8